RPG Trailer Second Tour - Portland, Oregon, March 2-6
The goals of the RPG Trailer are several-fold:
- To facilitate providing more free recreation-therapy and music-based services, especially role-playing games, for people with special needs in un-served and under-served areas.
- To further the goals of The RPG Research Project (http://rpgresearch.com).
- To improve the provisioning of professional training & therapeutic services by RPG Therapeutics LLC (http://rpgtherapeutics.com).
- To extend the geographic range of providing these service.
I first used role-playing games as an educational in 1985, and have been using it as a therapeutic modality since 2004. The RPG Trailer makes it more affordable for me to provide these services to people in un-served and under-served areas throughout North America.
The tour schedule can change on the fly, and this page will be updated as information solidifies closer to the tour date, including any changes that happen on the road due to weather conditions, or other reasons. If the weather remains nasty, we will end up taking the most direct route back to Spokane. But if the weather clears, we will attempt to take the more circuitous route listed. Times listed can be adjusted slightly as needed. We can stay in a location a little longer if you wish to visit.
Thursday, March 2nd
- 8:00 am - Leave Spokane, WA.
- 9:00 am - 9:15 am - Ritzville, WA - Starbuck's on 103 W Galbreath Way, 99169.
- 10:45 am - 11:00 am - Kennewick, WA - Exxon Gas Station - 4201 W 27th Ave, Kennewick, WA 99336.
- 1:00 pm - 1:15 pm - The Dalles, OR - Safeway Parking Lot - Columbia River Center, 520 Mt Hood St, The Dalles, OR 97058.
- Stop/Visit - (specific location pending) Portland, OR
Friday, March 3rd
- 12:45 pm to 1:15 pm - parking lot nearby to Lorenzo Center at Legacy Emanuel Hospital Emanuel Hospital, 2801 N Gantenbein Ave, Portland, OR 97227. (Specific lot details pending).8
- 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm - Parking lot near to McMenamins Chapel Pub. 430 N Killingsworth St, Portland, OR 97217. (Specific lot details pending).
Saturday, March 4th
- 8:00 am - 9:00 am - Open time slot, locations throughout Portland, OR, open.
- 2:00 pm - Leave Portland, OR.
- 4:15 pm - 4:30 pm - Hood River, OR.
- 5:30 pm - 5:45 pm - Goldendale, WA
- 7:30 pm - 8:15 pm - Yakima, WA
- 9:15 pm - 9:30 pm - Vantage, WA
- 10:30 pm - 10:45 pm - Sprague, WA
- Return to Spokane, 1312 N. Monroe - Midnight-ish.
Monday, March 5th
- 11:00 am - Leave Spokane
- 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm - Cheney, Washington - Eastern Washington University campus, Lot P-9.
- Finish Tour #2.
- Tour #3 begins in May!
Tour #2 Part 1
Tour #2 - Part 2 (return trip)
RPG Trailer at Eastern Washington University, Cheney, Washington
RPG Trailer in ...., Washington
RPG Trailer in ..., Washington
RPG Trailer in KREM2 News Parking Lot, Spokane, Washington